For a free consultation, call any time at (323) 454-1220 or send a message via our online form.
We take most cases on a contingency fee basis so that inability to pay for a top-notch lawyer does not get in your way of seeking justice.
Why Choose Mizrahi Law?
Founder Ramit Mizrahi is a Yale-educated Pasadena-based employment lawyer committed to representing workers seeking justice. She has extensive experience litigating claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination, as well as those involving pregnancy and disability accommodations and leave laws. Mizrahi Law focuses on claims under the California Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA), the California Family Rights Act (CFRA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Employment and civil rights law is all we do.
At Mizrahi Law, we bring passion to our work and compassion to our clients. We truly care about our clients, are accessible to them, and keep them notified and involved in their cases at all times. By choosing Mizrahi Law, you will gain a fierce advocate who will always have your best interests in mind. We are not afraid to take cases to trial. Our top priority is obtaining justice for our clients. We are highly selective in the cases we take on, ensuring that we believe in them 100% and can invest the time and resources necessary for success.
We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards and strive to serve as role models in the legal community. In choosing Mizrahi Law, you will be selecting an employment lawyer who is actively engaged in the legal community (both in organizations committed to employee rights and those that serve the employment law community at large), and who respects and is respected by plaintiff-side employment lawyers and defense lawyers alike.
- Ramit Mizrahi has been selected as one of the Top 100 Super Lawyers® Rising Stars and Top 50 Women Rising Stars in Southern California.
- Ramit Mizrahi has been selected as a Super Lawyers® Rising Star for the third year in a row. Fewer than 2.5% of eligible lawyers in the state receive a Rising Stars designation.
- Ms. Mizrahi has been selected as a Los Angeles Magazine Top Women Attorneys In Southern California for 2015, the third year in a row.
- On February 12, 2015, Ms. Mizrahi spoke about the most important employment law cases of 2014 at Los Angeles County Bar Association’s 35th Annual Labor and Employment Law Symposium.
- On January 30, 2015, Ramit Mizrahi co-taught the State Bar of California’s program on the nuts and bolts of an employment practice, geared toward new lawyers and more seasoned practitioners who are new to employment law. More details can be found here.
- Ms. Mizrahi spoke about depositions at a continuing legal education event in Los Angeles on on November 21, 2014. More details can be found here.
- Ms. Mizrahi spoke about the year’s most important employment law cases at the California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA) Annual conference on October 11, 2014. More details can be found here.
- Ms. Mizrahi has been appointed to the Executive Committee of the Los Angeles County Bar Association Labor and Employment Law Section.
- Ms. Mizrahi is serving as Co-Editor-in-Chief of the California State Bar’s Labor & Employment Law Review.
- Ms. Mizrahi has been appointed to the Executive Committee of the State Bar of California’s Labor and Employment Law Section, for a three-year term.