For a free consultation, call any time at (626) 380-9000 or send a message via our online form.
We take most cases on a contingency fee basis so that inability to pay for a top-notch lawyer does not get in your way of seeking justice.
Why Choose Mizrahi Law As Your Employment Lawyer?
Founder Ramit Mizrahi is a Yale-educated Pasadena employment lawyer committed to representing workers seeking justice. She has extensive experience litigating claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination, as well as those involving pregnancy and disability accommodations and leave laws. Mizrahi Law focuses on claims under the California Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA), the California Family Rights Act (CFRA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and wrongful termination in violation of public policy. Employment law is all we do.
At Mizrahi Law, we bring passion to our work and compassion to our clients. We truly care about our clients, are accessible to them, and keep them notified and involved in their cases at all times. By choosing Mizrahi Law, you will gain a fierce advocate who will always have your best interests in mind. We are not afraid to take cases to trial. Our top priority is obtaining justice for our clients. We are highly selective in the cases we take on, ensuring that we believe in them 100% and can invest the time and resources necessary for success.
We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards and strive to serve as role models in the legal community. In choosing Mizrahi Law, you will be selecting an employment attorney who is actively engaged in the legal community (both in organizations committed to employee rights and those that serve the employment law community at large), and who respects and is respected by plaintiff-side employment lawyers and defense lawyers alike.
- Ms. Mizrahi has been elected as an officer of the Executive Committee of the State Bar of California’s Labor and Employment Law Section.
- Ramit Mizrahi has been selected as one of the Top 100 Super Lawyers® Rising Stars and Top 50 Women Rising Stars in Southern California in 2016. Ms. Mizrahi was also named to these lists in 2015, their inaugural year.
- Ms. Mizrahi has been selected as a Los Angeles Magazine Top Women Attorneys In Southern California for the fourth year in a row.
- Ramit Mizrahi has been selected as a Super Lawyers® Rising Star for the fourth year in a row. Fewer than 2.5% of eligible lawyers in the state receive a Rising Stars designation.
- Ms. Mizrahi has been selected as a Top Attorney by Pasadena Magazine for 2016.
- Ms. Mizrahi was the Co-Chair and sponsor of the State Bar of California’s 33rd Labor and Employment Law Section Annual Meeting in Berkeley, California on April 21, 2016. This event brought together several hundred of the top employment and labor law practitioners in California.
- Ms. Mizrahi is serving on the Executive Committee of the Los Angeles County Bar Association Labor and Employment Law Section.