For a free consultation, call any time at (323) 454-1220 or send a message via our online form.
We take most cases on a contingency fee basis so that inability to pay for a top-notch lawyer does not get in your way of seeking justice.
Why choose Mizrahi Law?
Founder Ramit Mizrahi is a Yale-educated Pasadena-based employment lawyer committed to representing workers seeking justice. She has extensive experience litigating claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination, as well as those involving pregnancy and disability accommodations and leave laws. Mizrahi Law focuses on claims under the California Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA), the California Family Rights Act (CFRA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Employment and civil right law is all we do.
At Mizrahi Law, we bring passion to our work and compassion to our clients. We truly care about our clients, are accessible to them, and keep them notified and involved in their cases at all times. By choosing Mizrahi Law, you will gain a fierce advocate who will always have your best interests in mind. We are not afraid to take cases to trial. Our top priority is obtaining justice for our clients. We are highly selective in the cases we take on, ensuring that we believe in them 100% and can invest the time and resources necessary for success.
We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards and strive to serve as role models in the legal community. In choosing Mizrahi Law, you will be selecting an employment lawyer who is actively engaged in the legal community (both in organizations committed to employee rights and those that serve the employment law community at large), and who respects and is respected by plaintiff-side employment lawyers and defense lawyers alike.
- Ramit Mizrahi will be moderating a panel at the State Bar of California’s Labor and Employment Law Section’s 31st Annual Meeting. The panel, titled “Practical Litigation Strategies and Ethical Concerns Post-Harris,” will focus on the implications of Harris v. City of Santa Monica with respect to liability, damages, and attorneys’ fees in FEHA cases. The panel will take place on Saturday, April 26, 2014 at the Claremont Hotel in Berkeley, CA.
- Ms. Mizrahi is serving as the Editor-in-Chief of the California State Bar’s Labor & Employment Law Review.
- Ms. Mizrahi has been appointed to the Executive Committee of the State Bar of California’s Labor and Employment Law Section, for a three-year term starting October 2013.
- Ms. Mizrahi has been selected as a Southern California Super Lawyers® Rising Star in 2013. Fewer than 2.5% of lawyers in the state receive a Rising Stars designation.
- Ms. Mizrahi has been selected as a Los Angeles Magazine Top Women Attorneys In Southern California, October 2013.