09 May '14
Employers often offer severance payments to employees who are terminated or laid off. The payments usually come with strings attached; mainly, that employees must give up all rights to sue the employer for any claims that they may have. Employees may be required to sign lengthy severance agreements with complicated terms and conditions to receive their payment.
If you are provided with a severance agreement, you must think carefully before signing it. You are well-advised to consult with an experienced employment lawyer to help make an informed decision. A lawyer can help you understand the legal rights you are giving up. They can explain [ . . . ]
Search result for phrase: severance
Mizrahi Law, APC
- 234 E Colorado Blvd, Ste 800, 91101 Pasadena, California
- (626) 380-9000
- (626) 606-3999
- Ms. Mizrahi was elected as an officer of the State Bar of California Labor & Employment Law Section.
- Ramit Mizrahi has been selected as one of the Top 100 Super Lawyers® Rising Stars and Top 50 Women Rising Stars in Southern California.
- Ms. Mizrahi has been selected as a Pasadena Magazine Top Attorney.
- Ms. Mizrahi has been selected as a Los Angeles Magazine Top Women Attorneys In Southern California for the fourth year in a row.
Latest Blog Posts