Registration is now open for the State Bar of California’s 33rd Labor & Employment Law Annual Meeting, which will be held at the beautiful Claremont Club & Spa in Berkeley, CA on April 21, 2016. It will be followed by the 22nd Annual Public Sector Conference on April 22, 2016. (You can register for one or both days.)
Ramit Mizrahi is honored to be both the Co-Chair and a sponsor of the Annual Meeting, which promises to bring together several hundred of the top California labor and employment lawyers for an excellent educational and networking event. Highlights of the Annual Meeting will include:
- A keynote address by the Hon. Brad Seligman, Superior Court of Alameda County;
- A review of the year’s most significant employment cases;
- A plenary session with Stanford Law Professor Deborah Rhode on The Trouble with Lawyers (and how we can improve satisfaction in the legal profession);
- A plenary session on trial opening statements, presented by two top trial lawyers;
- Concurrent panels covering the following topics: the newest developments in wage and hour law, accommodating mental disabilities in the workplace, the evolving role of NLRB in today’s workplace, ethical issues in employment litigation, comparative law, and workplace retaliation;
- An evening networking reception;
- And much more!
Thursday-Friday, April 21-22, 2016
Claremont Club and Spa
1 Tunnel Road, Berkeley, CA
Register by April 14 for early-bird rates as low as $295 for a single day or $495 for both days.